Levy produces the highest quality asphalt mixes and pavements with an array of quarried and slag aggregates and recycled materials.
The company’s presence in the United States asphalt industry began in southeastern Michigan and expanded into Colorado to cater to the needs of our customers in the western portion of the U.S.
Collectively, these companies provide upwards of five million tons of hot-mix asphalt each year for our own construction crews and for customers in the paving, construction, and commercial industries.
As with every other Levy business line, we develop ways to add value to our customers:
- Warm mix asphalt (WMA) production methods use temperatures 50 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit lower than traditional hot-mix asphalt. Because less energy is needed to heat the asphalt mix, less fuel is needed to produce WMA and with less fuel there is less emissions.
- Polymer-modified mixes are tougher, stronger, and more flexible than traditional asphalt mixes.
- Permeable asphalt enables water to pass through the pavement reducing harmful methane emissions caused by algae in settling ponds.
- Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP) is incorporated into many asphalt mix designs reducing cost and improving the sustainability of asphalt products.
- Rubber modified, high-stress, racetrack, ultrathin, and an array of other mixes gives customers the opportunity to choose the best asphalt product for their application.
More Information and Locations